Quickly integrates project creation, code editing, GUI editing, running and debugging, as well as packaging and sharing via Launchpad.net, all in one easy to use command line interface. Quickly generates your project ready to run with everything you need for a complete Ubuntu Application. Quickly also comes with great tutorials and a great community of developers to help you create whatever applications you can imagine.
Quickly is not an IDE. Rather, Quickly works by first choosing the right technologies for creating the kind of project you want to create for Ubuntu. And then it integrates those choices into the desktop and into Launchpad.net for you, all controlled with a few easy commands. Quickly has templates to help you create a Ubuntu application, a command line application, and a game, with more templates being created all the time.
Resources on this site
- Get started with Quickly â€“ a step-by-step guide with a video tutorial to get started with Quickly in 5 minutes
- Quickly workflow â€“ an overview of the app creation journey and how each tool helps you on each step
Resources elsewhere on the web
- Getting started with Quickly, part 1 â€“ the first part of a screencast tutorial to quickstart you with Quickly
- Getting started with Quickly, part 2 â€“ the second part of a screencast tutorial to quickstart you with Quickly
- Getting started with Quickly, part 3 â€“ the third part of a screencast tutorial to quickstart you with Quickly