Meet and work with thousands of other developers, translators, artists, testers and end-users via our Launchpad collaboration and hosting platform.
Launchpad is where your software meets other people. Publish and review your code, track and discuss bug reports, invite translations into other languages and publish as Ubuntu packages in your own Launchpad-hosted archives.
There’s also everything you need to build a community around your project: a powerful teams system, mailing lists, individual profile pages and a support tracking system.
Resources elsewhere on the web
- Launchpad tour – a high-level tour through the main features of the online collaboration site for app development
- Launchpad website – the Launchpad site itself, where you can register a new project for your app and start using all of its features for free
- Launchpad API – documentation on how to interact with Launchpad through scripting, to automate tasks, gather data, etc.
- Launchpad API reference documentation – in-depth technical API documentation on how your scripts can communicate with Launchpad
- Launchpadlib – information about the software you’ll need to install on Ubuntu to interact with Launchpad through its API