Hot on the heels of the Game Developer’s Conference in San Francisco we bring you the Top 10 Ubuntu App downloads for March 2013.
Stormcloud continues its rule at the top of the charts and the “far out” puzzle game, Machinarium is right behind it at #2. No surprise that Steam continues to dominate the top Free chart.
We saw some really cool technology at the Game Developer’s Conference, met some super nice people, and demonstrated the Ubuntu Phone and Tablet to a ton of people at the show.
Top 10 paid apps
- Fluendo DVD Player
- War in a Box – Paper Tanks [NEW]
- Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder
- Legend of Grimrock
- Mini Minecraft Launcher
- Linux Tycoon [NEW]
Top 10 free apps
- Master PDF Editor
- Youtube to MP3
- Splashtop Streamer
- Plex Media Server
- CrossOver (Trial)
- IntelliJ IDEA 12 Community Edition
Would you like to see your app featured in this list and on millions of user’s computers? It’s a lot easier than you think:
- If you’re just getting your feet wet, check out how to get started with your first app in Ubuntu ›
- If you have an existing app you’d like to deliver to the world, submit it to the Ubuntu Software Center ›
- The lists of top 10 app downloads includes only those applications submitted through My Apps on the Ubuntu App Developer Site. For more information about of usage of other applications in the Ubuntu archive, check out the Ubuntu Popularity Contest statistics.
- The top 10 free apps list contains gratis applications that are distributed under different types of licenses, some of which may not be open source. For detailed license information, please check each application’s description in the Ubuntu Software Center.
Follow Ubuntu App Development on: