On Thursday, 14th March and Friday, 15th March a number of app developers and Ubuntu SDK creators will get you started writing apps for Ubuntu on multiple devices. It’s surprisingly simple, and since the announcement we’ve seen many early adopters try out the SDK and the first apps up and running. We will answer your questions, talk about best practises and show you the power of the SDK.
Here a quick overview over the sessions we’ll run:
- Installing and Configuring the SDK
- Writing your first app with the SDK
- Live update from the development progress of the Touch Core Apps
- Several Q&A sessions
- Making the best of the Ubuntu App Design guidelines
- More about the SDK skunkworks projects
- Introducing Friends and Gwibber QML
- Writing a new generation of Scopes
- Lightning talks and Project demos
How to join
Participating is easy: just head to http://ubuntuonair.com to watch the sessions on the schedule. Videos will be available after the event, to ensure you can watch the content even if you couldn’t make it to the session you wanted.
Check out https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSDKDays/ to see the timetable of the event, be there for lots of fun and bring your friends – and your questions too!