We are now entering the final stretch of the Ubuntu App Showdown, with two weeks already gone by and only one week left before the submission deadline.
We’ve held 20 workshop sessions covering every step of the process of creating and submitting an application, and every one of them was recorded for use by future Ubuntu app developers.
Live countdown banner by Brandon Holtsclaw
Lots more apps!
And the apps just keep coming. Â Here’s just a taste of the latest apps being created for Ubuntu.
- Fogger:Â an app that turns any cloud app into a regular ubuntu application with proper unity integration.Â Check it out!
- Aplomb:Â an app that blocks unproductive website(s) for you for a given amount of time.Â Check it out!
- Cuckoo: a simple alarm clock app designed with Ubuntu in mind.Â Check it out!
- gr8s: a graphical application for building command-line scripts.Â Check it out!
- MenuLibre: an advanced application entry and menu editor.Â Check it out!
- Web Form-er:Â a visual form builder with the goal to make it easy to build and export HTML forms.Â Check it out!
- HumanTask: a personal task manager for humans.Â Check it out!
- jpiiIRC: a cross-platform Qt/C++ based IRC client with main focus on Ubuntu 12.04 support.Â Check it out!
- PyMi:Â A simple image processing app aimed at teaching undergraduate students.Â Check it out!
- BooruView: enjoy images from various Booru systems.Â Check it out!
- Wake on Plan: an ACPI Wakeup GUI.Â Check it out!
- Ubatar: lets you synchronize your Ubuntu user’s profile picture.Â Check it out!
- DayJournal: a simple digital journal done right.Â Check it out!
- Clamour: a simple virus scanner powered by Clam AV.Â Check it out!
If your app is not on the list and youâ€™d like us to highlight it, add it to the Ubuntu App Showdown reddit or let us know in the comments!